Informace
Jsme domovem:
670 povídek
od 235 autorů
z 770 registrovaných.

Diskuse je na našich stránkách Potter Web CZ

Yami no Naka Kara od DoA
[Komentáře - 0] Tisk
- Velikost písma +
Autorská poznámka:
Panic – chaos and war. Woe – fear and tears.

***

He opened his eyes and looked around. The last thing he could remember was when he’d fallen through an enormous explosion-opened hole to an old canalisation net that was no longer used. He could also remember what had happened afterwards: he’d been drawn into a water vortex that could never be possibly present in a shallow puddle he fell in. And now this...

He had to pinch himself to be sure it is not some strange dream, which fact might have been better than knowing this is a reality.

His sight fell upon his nearest surroundings: grass-covered courtyard of some really old-looking building, stone walls... In fact, there was one other thing closer to him more than anything else. It was a fountain; this and its water were the objects closest to him, as he came to sitting in the fountain, wet through and through.

Without even getting out of the fountain he led his hand through the water. He looked into the crystal clear liquid scooped in his hands as though in a trance. Afterwards he looked up to the sky which was going from orange to deep purple as the sun was setting somewhere beyond the walls.

“******” He heard somebody say as he came to, so he looked in the direction of the person. There were two men.

“********?” The second one asked, judging solely by his voice. It was a tall man, with a long dark hair tied in a ponytail. He was frowning, but one could say it was his normal expression as it seemed more than natural to him. He was wearing long dark green coat, which reminded him of some kind of old-fashioned military uniform more than anything else. And there was another very old-fashioned thing: a sword he was carrying, and even the second one wasn’t missing that accessory.

“The Middle Ages,” he smiled, when finally a satisfactory explanation came to his mind.

“*** ******** **?” The one who spoke this time was the other one, who had long silvery hair and was wearing long white uniform-like coat with stand-up collar and long white overcoat.

Both of them obviously noticed him and neither of them was behaving hostile in any way, which made one of his worries disappear. He sighed, yes, one could reason with them, but for that he’d have to be able speak their language... The boy frowned out of concentration, he closed his eyes. He focused nearly all of his remaining magic to read their minds, more specifically to be able to catch their voice of the heart; the words they spoke might not match, but all minds have only one voice, only one language. He didn’t ease up until a slight migraine finally announced a success of his efforts. He breathed out in a relief.

“Have you seen that? He could use his maryoku right after his arrival from the Earth. Even you shouldn’t doubt him now,” the one with silvery hair said.

“Arrival from the Earth?” the boy asked, for it was the only interesting thing he caught up in their conversation. “So this isn’t my world, not that I doubt that,” he mumbled.

“See? He can even understand-“ he said, but then he stopped to look at the boy with surprise in his eyes. “You do understand our language,” he said, but it was more like a cautious question.

“I do... Now...” the boy nodded and looked at them askance. For some reason, the light-haired one looked somehow ecstatic, and on the other hand, the dark-haired one clearly didn’t share his companion’s emotional outbursts as he remained keeping his cool. The light-haired man danced to the boy, helped him to get out of the fountain, and before the boy could even ask them anything, he was already given a towel. It was very welcomed item, obviously, but why in the world would anyone carry something like this with him? Not to mention: were there things like towels in the Middle Ages? The boy shook his head to silence his thoughts: there were too many things that didn’t seem to make any sense. He decided he will settle for the time being with the fact the men didn’t recognize him as a threat of any kind and are probably willing to talk things out.

“You must have a lot of questions, Maou-heika, but first things first... With that said, we should probably leave for the castle as soon as possible,” the light-haired one said and led him somewhere. The boy followed him quietly; the man was right, he had tons of questions, so many that he probably wouldn’t even know where to start. For now, they didn’t seem as dangerous people and they will most likely gradually explain things to him as they obviously know what’s going on.

“Oh, my name is Günter von Christ, heika,” the light-haired one said. The dark-haired one frowned when he noticed as the boy twitched. Something with the boy didn’t seem right, but no matter how he tried, he just couldn’t name it. But then, it certainly was the boy whom Shinou’s power led here. Both he and Günter almost immediately after the boy’s arrival witnessed his maryoku, also his ability to speak their language. There couldn’t be any mistake.

“My name is Gwendal von Voltaire, heika,” he said with a slight bow.

“I’m...” the boy paused for a bit and Gwendal looked at him askance, as the boy frowned a little as though he was focusing on something. “Tyra, but they call me Akame.”

“Akame?”

“I was told it means Crimson-Eyed.”

“Crimson-Eyed?”

“No need to ask me: I have no idea as to why.”

“This way, heika,” Günter said and pointed in the direction of a gate. When they stood in front of that old-looking building Tyra could finally see it was a castle. There were three horses waiting right next to its entrance.

“Can you ride a horse, heika?” Günter asked.

“I’ve never tried,” Tyra shrugged while eyeing Gwendal as he mounted his horse. Then he copied his moves and successfully repeated mounting without any accident, which made Günter ecstatic once again. Gwendal only rolled his eyes and heeled his horse.





Do okénka povinně napište číslicemi třista šedesát pět
Okénko 

Poznámka: Můžete zaslat hodnocení, komentář nebo obojí. Nezapomeňte na okénko.